Friday 28 October 2011

Dear Readers

Dear Readers
I have a problem, you see my next astounding review is supposed to be of the map below.
-------------------------------------------
CrystalStatic, on 17 October 2011 - 02:53 AM, said:
Here, try out my first map ever! It is an SMP Bomberman style map. Here it is:http://www.minecraft..._1#entry9354995
-------------------------------------------

Now while I was a tad miffed at the lack of use f the form, but I took a look at the map and thought it was rather nice looking. However the rub is that this map is meant to be played on a multiplayer forum. However my current internet situation, being that I am living on campus at a univerity with totalitarian internet stipulation. as such I can't get onto the multiplayer server. As such I am looking for a reader who can review this map with a bunch of friends.

Now I wouldn't ask people to do this just for the dubious honour of having your review displayed here, no if you do do this then I am willing to either review your map next (even if you are not on my list) or to feture any map you like (even if I have reviewed it before) in my next video review.

So if you want to enter all you have to do is pm me with your details and... well.. do the review. It has to be done in my normal format and with a score.

So yhea thanks for reading and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment